Friday 14 February 2014

Birth of a Different Direction

Evening fellow Friends and Bloggers this Post serves to explain the Birth of this new Blog.

Some of you will be aware that prior to getting involved in Paper Crafting I have a much
longer history in Textiles and Mixed Media.  With this in mind this Blog is intended to act as 
a Journal  into further Mixed Media Crafting.

I very much hope that you will join me on this journey and look 
forward to your constructive criticism - I do not expect that all of my
experiments will be a success so please feel free to say so -
what could I do differently or even not at all!!

For now I wish you all a Happy Valentine s Evening

Love and hugs Judith xxx


I would like to enter this Wall Hanging into the following Challenge -

http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/ - "Love is in the Air"

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea Judith...will look forward to seeing your artistic creations...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Such a good use of that embossing folder. How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations Judith. I like your new direction. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these hearts Judith...fab embossing.

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Rhedd & Rosies...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation Judith. Thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful make! Thanks for playing along with us at Rhedd & Rosies challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely folks thank you for dropping by - all comments are very much appreciated thank you so much for your interest and support - I will try to visit your lovely Blogs too Love and Hugs Judith xxx