Monday 7 April 2014

Bi monthly Challenge at Craft My Life - All Crafts Challenge Blog - "Anything Goes"

Morning lovely friends and followers xxx

Today brings another bi-monthly Challenge at
Craft my Life All Crafts Challenge Blog

http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/all-crafts-challenge-aprilmay.html

Please see the Blog for Winners of the previous 
 Challenge and full details of the Current one.

All Crafts are welcome but this is a
non-Card Challenge.

The theme is "Anything Goes"

We are delighted to have a fab sponsor

"Crafty Individuals"

Hope you'll hop on over and join in the fun x

Love and hugs Judith xxx

Here's my DT Creation -

Recipe
and with Easter coming up I thought I'd make a Bunny -
he was actually Stitched at a friend's workshop
hope that you like him x



I would like to enter this into the following Challenges please -

2 comments:

  1. Judith this is such a cute bunny and I love the spring colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute Easter Bunny and love his red scarf
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi lovely folks thank you for dropping by - all comments are very much appreciated thank you so much for your interest and support - I will try to visit your lovely Blogs too Love and Hugs Judith xxx